Here at Branded Stuff Ltd. we appreciate that time is often of the essence, so if you were considering creating a sample of your ruber badges it may be worth you considering the following reasons why you dont necessarily need to order a physical sample:
1. We Can Send Existing Samples In The Post, - We can send you a selection of examples we have made for our customers, this will give you an idea of the style and quality of rubber badge.
2. Pre-approved Artwork - Before you proceed with your badges we will share artwork for approval, this will be as per your design requests. We will not proceed with the bulk production until you are happy.
3. Artwork Revisions - Upon receiving your artwork proof, you are given the opportunity to revise your artwork. Here you can tweak the designs and work closely with us to make it perfect.
4. Who We’ve Worked With - We’ve worked with brands such as Carhartt, Boiler Room, Vogue, and many other brands. If you have specific brand guidelines that need to be adhered to this is not a problem just send them over.
5. Years Of Experience - Within the team we have over 15 years of experience in branding, so if you have any questions on rubber badge quality, designs etc. just get in touch and one of our experienced team are happy to help.
We can of course create a sample for you! We understand that a sample is sometimes a must, whether it be for a client or internal approval. The cost to sample your PVC patch is £120 (+ VAT) £40 of which is deducted from the order cost when proceeding to bulk, £80 covers the cost of the PVC mould and is non-refundable. The £40 will be deducted from the full order providing that there are no changes to the design/final product.