Branded Stuff has tailored a custom service, which means it's not necessary to have a physical sample of your product made before proceeding with full order.
So before you start heading down the physical sample route, consider these 5 reasons why you don’t necessarily need to:
1. Alternative Samples in the Post, - We can send you samples of other products we have manufactured for other customers to give you a sense of the quality and feel. Along with the original artwork used to make this product, to show you exactly how it’s done and so you can compare the finished product to the on screen representation.
2. Comprehensive Artwork - We offer comprehensive artwork once you proceed with your order. Simply submit your design and our experienced and our dedicated team will use your design to create an artwork proof that's ready for production. We clearly label and provide clear explanations for all aspects of the proof.
3. Unlimited Revisions - Upon receiving your artwork proof, you will be able to make as many changes as you like until you're 100% happy. So don't hesitate to contact us if you're unsure or would like some advice :)
4. Who We’ve Worked With - We’ve worked with brands such as Carhartt, Boiler Room, Vogue, and many other brands. We are able to work to branding guidelines, strict colour matching requests and design restrictions. We have a proven track record in delivering quality products for large scale projects, internationally.
5. 5 Star Customer Service! - We strive to ensure that we deliver excellent quality products promptly and with care. If you ever have any questions or need help, our team will be happy to assist and guide you through the entire ordering process from start to finish.
Saying all this, we can of course make samples of your prospective items if you or your client require it. This is at a charge, which is deductible from a full order. The lead time for sample creation can be the same as the lead time for a full production, so please bear this in mind if you do want/need physical samples.
All sample charges are deducted from a full order providing that there are no changes to the design/final product. If you make any changes once you've received your custom sample we cannot refund the sample charge.